Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So are we willing to be good fruit?

 I have been reading Denver Snuffer's posts on Jacob 5 (Denversnuffer.blogspot.com). He has given me some enlightenment on the subject. (He's good for noticing some details that I do not; that makes it very useful for him to be around.)

I was particularly struck with a couple of things he said in his post today. I knew there was a scripture that fit, and I found it. For your information, I include the things that struck me, and the scripture that fits them.

Proud and vain men strut about proclaiming how special they and their cultic-following are before God, while God pleads for our repentance, humility and willingness to return to Him.

If our present form of "Zion" wasn't "prospering" then we might be more acutely aware of our sickness, sores, disease and stench. We use the measuring rod of Babylon and conclude we are among the greatest of people rather than the standard of heaven against which we are loathsome, bitter fruit.

17  Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked
(New Testament | Revelation 3:17)

Brother Snuffer is often very pessimistic. For this reason, he reminds me of Jeremiah who seemed to be a prophet of woe. I expect he (DS) has good reason for his pessimism. But my question is this: Do we, individually, have to be a fulfillment of that pessimism?

You see, along with the pessimism, is the promise that we can be the exception. We can turn to God, individually. We can humble ourselves. We can sincerely ask God to teach us, to open our eyes, to wake us up. Whether or not it will take a hundred or more years to build a real Zion, each of us can choose to be "Zion" in ourselves.

I suppose we may still have to live in Babylon. I really don't know if or when God would take a person out of Babylon, physically. I am still on my journey. I have never seen angels or Jesus outside of dreams, so I don't think I qualify as one who has attained Zion within myself, hence I do not know the answer to this.

Waking up is a bit painful. As God distances me from what I formerly believed was true, I find that I find it repulsive that even one soul remains deceived. I wish with all my heart that people would take the Holy Spirit for their guide, that they would cease idolizing men and organizations and look to Christ only, for their salvation.

Even though it is painful, I cannot go back. I don't want to go back. I want to continue forward until I have completely left Babylon and have found the face of Christ. And I want to continue on until I am as pure a Zion person as it is possible for me to be.

I want to encircle everyone in the love of God, open their eyes, pull them out of the traps they are unknowingly (and willingly) in, and thus stop the devil's power on this planet.

The person each of us should be working on is ourselves. We cannot change another person. We have no right to insist that anyone live their lives according to our dictates. We pray for them. We speak to them according to the whisperings of the Spirit (and we'd better make sure it is the Spirit of God; not the spirit of vanity, fear, pride, or the devil). We are, most of all, examples to them of true believers in Jesus Christ - not true believers in a man, but in Christ.

This is not to say that we hide our heads in the sand. I believe we should acknowledge the falsehoods and wrongdoing that is around us, even in the leaders, but I don't know that it is wise to dwell on them. I do believe it will be all we can do to center our energies on coming to Christ in the flesh. That should be our focus, not the behavior of others. When we have seen Him face to face, and have felt the wounds, and have been redeemed from the fall, then we can find out what else we should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. It may take a few days for you to see your comment.