Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Time Passes

Wow! I have totally had nothing to say on this particular blog.

Well, nothing about writing as really come to my mind.

I did sign up for fall classes at the local college. Nothing like being early enough to have a guaranteed seat, eh? This summer, I'll be old enough to take advantage of the cheap tuition. Sadly, that will not apply to the books I'll need for at least two of my classes.

Maybe I'll post something totally random some day - like on unassisted birth (which I wish I had known about; I would have and could have avoided the c-section I had with my first - and I would have avoided the vaccine that was given to my son WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, for which I believe he suffers even today).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. It may take a few days for you to see your comment.