Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Vacation time

I'll be back after NaNoWriMo - which means after I hit 50,000 words. I usually hit that by the middle of the month, but I'm planning on doing my own NaNoDrawMo, even though I don't have a scanner to upload the drawings (and since I couldn't find an online DrawMo, I'd have no place to upload anyway).

I sang in the choir this last Sunday. I really enjoyed it. I haven't been in a choir for a long time, and this choir has enough altos to offset the sopranos. I did practice the song every day during the week so I'd be on tune. Luckily it was simple - key of F (that's the one with B flat, right?) That's the key I sing best in, too.

With all of this, I feel like I'm actually joining the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. It may take a few days for you to see your comment.