Saturday, January 12, 2013

Doug Mendenhall

I keep getting hits from people searching for "Doug Mendenhall" "Conquering Spiritual Evil." I think that is because someone mentioned it in a comment on one of my posts. To make it easier for people looking, here are a few links that might fit what you are looking for:

Amazon

Confetti Books

From Latter Day Commentary


Publishing hope

This site (about Denise Mendenhalll) has a link to publishinghopedotcom, but it is the wrong url ("publishing hope" is not a dotcom address). The link I put above this link is the one I believe they were trying to link to.

I hope this helps those who come here, expecting to find something about Doug Mendenhall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. It may take a few days for you to see your comment.