Sunday, April 12, 2015

The New Song - Oh Lord, My God - Set to Music

Some comments first: This is soprano voice only. The notes were connected in weird ways when I tried to add the alto, so I only did the soprano, and didn't attempt the tenor or bass.

God wrote the lyrics and wants to get this song out. Anyone can copy it. Anyone can sing it. It is not for sale. It is given away. Any copyright ought to say, "It is illegal to sell this song."

Also, I am working on an altered hymn. (Altered hymns have only been changed a little. When I change the lyrics a lot, as in the song below, I  consider it a new song in its own right.)

I had to upload them as photo files, so I hope they are clear enough to read, especially when printed.

Here is the pdf.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. It may take a few days for you to see your comment.