Friday, May 27, 2016

Witnesses of Christ

We have witnesses of Christ in our day. And the Father. And the Mother. Eyewitnesses. I don't think we know where all of them are, and I suspect that they are hidden all over this planet. Below is a link to a blog. It has interviews. These are people I have met or seen or know online (or some or all of the above).

Each story is unique. Your story is unique. I found this interviews to be encouraging, even powerful. Some parts spoke more strongly to me. Other parts may speak more strongly to you. Someone whose testimony broke down my walls may be "meh" to you, and vice versa.

http://latterdaywitnesses.com/

If you would prefer links to individual interviews (for example, in the passage of time, thirty new posts have been added and you don't want to slog through them, looking for interviews), here are individual links.

Elizabeth

Honor

Matt

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. It may take a few days for you to see your comment.