Saturday, January 15, 2022

Secret Acts Revealed, Iniquities spoken upon the housetops

 . . .  all things which are hid must be revealed upon the house-tops

Book of Mormon | Mormon 5:8

And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.

Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:3

 

Today I watched an overwhelming documentary about the martyrdom of Joseph and Hyrum Smith. I had heard theories similar to some of what was in the documentary, but some of it I had not heard. I was blown away.

The man is thorough. He is convincing. He does not hate the LDS Church, but he puts truth above their threats.

This was at the very end of the documentary:












I won't give away spoilers, as I know there are people who don't like them. I will say, though, that I believe this man is part of the prophecy given in the scriptures I quoted at the beginning of this post.

The documentary is here (parental warning: there are blood and realistic wounds here. Also there are images of fake skulls filled with red liquid being blown apart):

Who Killed Joseph Smith - Vimeo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. It may take a few days for you to see your comment.