Thursday, October 3, 2019

God - Part 2

Quote

PK - My right number is simple: Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.

Tapasavi Maharaj [believing his God is the God who created us]: You'll abolish my God and I'll keep quiet? I know how to protect my God!

PK [stepping into TM's belief system]: You will protect God? You! This is a puny planet. Billions of bigger planets float in space. And you, sitting in a tiny corner of this puny planet have the nerve to say that you will protect Him, the Creator of the Universe! He doesn't need your protection. He can protect himself.

Today, someone tried to protect their God, and my friend died. This is all that's left: his shoe. Stop protecting God, or else this planet will have no humans, only shoes.

From the Hindi movie "PK".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are moderated. It may take a few days for you to see your comment.